Friday, February 24, 2006

Compare

Its not that i want to compare,
its you to make me to compare.

Its not that i want to blame,
its the fact that is in reality.

Its not that i dont want to continue,
its you who dont open door anymore.

Its not that of me what you assumed,
its totally hurt to think that way.

Its not that i dont want to keep,
its just you who dont want to be in.


I want to be forgiven,
____ forgiveness is only for those who have done wrong.
" Pengampunan hanya diciptakan utk org yg berdosa"

Signing off...continue with assignment...

1 comment:

choco^cookie said...

Nothing basically, just that it suddenly glance through my mind, after what i had been going through these days.
Wao, u wrote the version 2.0 for me a? :P
Forgiveness,i have no comments on this, mayb should think it in religious way? pondering...