Saturday, April 05, 2008

Not so reality

A call, I received, directed me to a restaurant. A cake was seen, it was not the cake that melted my heart, it was the lady who was holding it. Cant remember how many candles were there on it, but the sweet smiles, which I have never forgotten since the first time I saw it, made the moment so special.

A lady with shoulder length hair, wearing a paper-made-crown-hat, was walking towards me, no she did not say anything. After passing me the cake, she turned and walked away. What I could see was only her back. "Happy Birthday" was the last and only I heard out of her mouth.

No, I did not chase up or do anything. The situation was unexpected and unpredictable. It was not about what physical action or reaction should I express, it was about how warm I feel inside, of which I wish both of us feel similar.



solely,
me2who

No comments: