Friday, May 16, 2008

Simple

;That is not what I always wish for, it’s what I have always dreamt of and it is what I dream to share it with you. You inspired me with the idea, you always talk about being the simple you, and I want to be as simple as possible with you.

Are you living the life you yourself truly enjoying now? I am always sure that you will be able to cope well with your friends, something that you used to be worrying and telling me about. You seem to be happy. No, I am not keeping track of your life; there are still some people who tell me about you, occasionally.

Months from now, I shall be leaving the here, a place where we reunited from another part of the country, and eventually got separated. Reluctant to not being able to live with our memories and a little bit hope anymore is the hardest part of it.

How I wish…

solely,
me2who

No comments: